Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, lecturer
1968 - Mechanics and Mathematics Faculty, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv;
1970 - PhD program of Mechanics and Mathematics Faculty at the chair of Mathematical Physics.
1971 - Assistant Professor of chair of complex systems modelling;
1975 - Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences;
1971 - Senior lecturer of chair of complex systems modelling;
1978 - Associate Professor of chair of complex systems modelling.
1983 - 1999 - Senior Researcher, Head of mathematical support division of "Simulation and optimization" laboratory;
1999 - Head of "Simulation and Optimization" laboratory;
2001 - Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Cybernetics.
Areas of Scientific Interest
- structural optimization in control systems;
- digital processing of information using pseudoinverse methods;
- modeling of organic pollutants disposal;
- system analysis of economic systems with perturbation of elements of models.
Under the guidance of G.I. Kudin 5 economical projects were accomplished and one PhD thesis was defended.
140 scientific works
- Bublyk S.B., Kudin G.I. Control problems of linear systems with discrete argument and boundary conditions. // Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv - Series Physics & Mathematics. – 2005. - №3.- P. 200-207.
- Kirichenko M.F., Kudin G.I. Variations of pseudoinverse and projection matrices with perturbation of elements of the base matrix.// Problems of management and informatics. – 2009. – № 3 – P. 7 – 20.
- Kirichenko M.F., Kudin G.I. Analysis and synthesis of systems of the classification of signals using perturbations of pseudoinverse and projection operations // Cybernetics and Systems Analysis. - 2009.–№4.–P.124-135.
- Voloshyn O.F., Kudin G.I. About optimal solutions for Leonteva’s model with fuzzy given parameters criterial function / IV International Summer School 'Decision theory', Uzhgorod, 29.09-04.10.2008., Works from school-seminar, Uzhgorod. - 2008, P. 100-103.
- Kudin G.I., Kobulinska N.G., Sydovzova V.S. Modeling physical and chemical properties of multi-complected alligation / XVIII Intern. Conference "Problems of decision making under Uncertainties" (PDMU-2011), Abstracts, September 19-23, 2011. Yalta, Ukraine.2011. – P. 152.
- Kudin G.I. To the problem of differentiation of pseudoinverse matrices /Thesis of International Conference «Dynamical systems modeling and investigation. Modeling and stability» May 25-27, Kyiv. 2011.– P. 94.
- Кудін Г.І., Кобилінська Н.Г., Кудін В.Г., Судавцова В.С. Моделювання фізико-хімічних властивостей багатокомпонентних сплавів/ XХIХ Internatianal Conference ”Problems and decision making under Uncertainties” (PDMU-2017), Abstracts, May 10 - 13, 2017, Mukachevo, Ukraine, 2017. – p. 162.
To general staff